USA Banshee trip

If you are doing a riding spree, I would say first go to silver lake in michigan, sure many of the local would meet up. Then drive south to durhamtown then maybe hit up LS and meet your fan tyler. I know there are a few locations to hit up between silver lake and durhamtown where you could do day rides.

1 hour ago, ZillaFreak said:

If you are doing a riding spree, I would say first go to silver lake in michigan, sure many of the local would meet up. Then drive south to durhamtown then maybe hit up LS and meet your fan tyler. I know there are a few locations to hit up between silver lake and durhamtown where you could do day rides.

Yeah, i will study those options.

Tyler told me he got a spare room and i can use it as long as i want.

Oregon coast would be good that time of year. Glamis is awesome, Dumont is good but both will be 110F that time of year. Pismo has been 95% shut down by the environmentalist and isn't worth the drive out of your way. 

Yes it will be entirely to hot to ride so cal in those months.

14 hours ago, ClaudeMachining said:

Hope you'll be more polite in front of me 'cause I will teach you how to behave.

Envoyé de mon SM-G935W8 en utilisant Tapatalk

Again with the threats............... Sorry brother i am me, you or nobody else will ever change that. Let me know when you are going to be around. Dunes would be fun, but you should really hit up me and JD and go run trails in baldwin.