Swingarm, rear axle, rear hubs help!

Hi there

Well Im willing to buy a hole new back for my Shee including a roundhouse swingarm with carrier, rear axle with hubs because the stock carrier and swingarm is driving me nuts! lol

For the axle I was thinking a RPM Dominator II but which rear hubs should i buy? Durablue ? LSR ? 

For the roundhouse swingarm whats the best in the business nowadays? Houser ? LSR ? Walsh?

I usually ride on fast trails with some jumps

Thanks!!

normally people get a JL engineering, fireball, or Stellar swing arm. 

Rear hubs, is there any reason you want to get away from stock?  most people run them unless they have some money to burn or need to go lighter.  

I have a durablue axle, i havent had any issues, but i also only have it because thats what came with the quad when i bought it. 

14 minutes ago, ginger said:

normally people get a JL engineering, fireball, or Stellar swing arm. 

Rear hubs, is there any reason you want to get away from stock?  most people run them unless they have some money to burn or need to go lighter.  

I have a durablue axle, i havent had any issues, but i also only have it because thats what came with the quad when i bought it. 

Ok Im not quite familiar with those brands except Fireball, I´ll do some research for the best swingarm.

Theres no reason at all to get away from stock hubs just a new ones to come along with the package

I´ve seen a lot of people complaining about the durablue axle saying they bent.. That´s the reason i´ll go with the RPM axle