Best Diesel Anti-Gelling Additive?

TrickedCarbine01

I finally made the plunge in to the Diesel world and picked up a Duramax/Allison Silverado 2500. It's freezing balls here and the additive the guy left in the console says nothing about Anti Gelling in the cold weather. I picked up some Diesel 911 at the gas station for my first fill up. Just curious what you fella's are running to keep the oil burners flowing the juice in the cold temps?

457052753b8759caa157cfc1122e2cfa.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice truck Tricked! I've used the 911, and the stuff that Hopped posted. The 911 (I think) is more of an oh shit deal. The other stuff is more of a sustainable use stuff. Do you guys get winterized diesel? If so, it should be good to pretty fkn cold!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

8 hours ago, hoppedupandcutdown said:

27332094_1698801836825310_59097909341647

This stuff, but not for anti gel. If it is cold as balls where you live the diesel out of the pump already has the antigel additives.

-18* f and all i had to do was plug in the block heater to get it to start.

9 hours ago, bluebanshee98 said:

Truck looks great. Get some inside pics. I would of personally got a crew cab but extended cab isn’t too bad either. Congrats! 

Thanks Brett. I looked at a few crew cabs, but this was the cleanest one I found. I'll grab ya some interior photos when I get home tonight. 

11 hours ago, n2otoofast4u said:

Nice truck Tricked! I've used the 911, and the stuff that Hopped posted. The 911 (I think) is more of an oh shit deal. The other stuff is more of a sustainable use stuff. Do you guys get winterized diesel? If so, it should be good to pretty fkn cold!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Not sure if what we get out of the pump has the additive for winter. I picked it up with like an 1/8th of a tank and last night the temp dropped and you could hear the pump working pretty hard to move the fuel before I filled up and did additive. Guess a Fass lift pump should help. 

from what i know from mine,  i use the white bottle above in the winter, the silver version in the summer, and the red 911 for if it gels up.  

running the white bottle in the winter, i have never had issues with it gelling up.