Trade full bore for stock race cut black or white plastics

boarder8135

Looking to trade my white Fullbore plastics front and rear with grill for some black or white race cut front and rears. Would like something in good condition 

my plastics are in good condition but do have minor flaws, like where your left leg covers there is a bubble from pipe hitting and a small scuff on front plastic portion 

they clean up pretty good but just wanting to go a different style route 

grill on the full bores is powdercoated textured black 

let me know 

located in Manteca,CA 

209-482-3220

***Do Not want to ship

I've got the set shown below I'd be interested in trading. All oem. Front and rears in good condition with normal light scuffs. Tank and radiator covers I bought new a few months ago and have less than 2 hours of ride time on them, they are mint. Only catch is I'm in San Diego but that bike is stored in Turlock and I come up every month or two to visit. I also have another set of full race cut white fenders (front and rear) in good shape and a complete set of cut plastics from an 03 limited edition in good shape here in San Diego if those interest you. 

IMAG0815.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/3/2018 at 8:38 PM, budnelson15 said:

Kawa and screamer... who has the yellow flamed stock le's. ... we're you wanting to trade for white fullbores?

That would be me. I saw the ad and figured I'd throw them out there. I have no plans on using them. Once I get some time to get them out of the attic along with 2-3 other sets I have no use for I was going to put them up for sale. They have been cut though and while in nice shape they are not mint.

19 hours ago, 97Screamer said:

That would be me. I saw the ad and figured I'd throw them out there. I have no plans on using them. Once I get some time to get them out of the attic along with 2-3 other sets I have no use for I was going to put them up for sale. They have been cut though and while in nice shape they are not mint.

Neither are mine.... are u also looking for the  cherry red and white plastics?