7 mil Driveline assassin cylinders

Ayesully810

22 minutes ago, BANSHEE HP said:

if you bought a Driveline Performance lock up there will be instructions in the box and a sticker... if there is not instructions then you bought a knock-off version.

Its your lockup, not sure I remember directions though, will have to look when im home. And didn't get a sticker because I bought through one of your suppliers. So you better send me a sticker!

12 hours ago, gusto said:

Its your lockup, not sure I remember directions though, will have to look when im home. And didn't get a sticker because I bought through one of your suppliers. So you better send me a sticker!

100% there would have been a sticker and instructions.... shops that have bought our lockup in the past are buying the knock offs and still selling them as ours

15 hours ago, BANSHEE HP said:

100% there would have been a sticker and instructions.... shops that have bought our lockup in the past are buying the knock offs and still selling them as ours

they better peep the game

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/1/2018 at 8:54 AM, sleeper06 said:

I’ve used threebond instead of locktite with good results. The sealer stays flexible which works well with vibration 

Well the time is now. The side insert fell off just now. I was wondering what was touching my foot. I'm glad i didnt lose it. It did end the day of riding but that's no big deal. I will JB weld the inside a little bit so fluid doesnt leak out. At least the old trans fluid looked great!

https://imgur.com/QwpNu0a

Off topic, i love this freakin engine!!!

• Like 1

Haha yeah Cody I had my bolts rattle out and lose fluid..
little update I got new wicked intakes picked up from hp2000, wanted these to start with but hp hooked me up with a cheaper set from the get go.. these things look sweet as hell and clear the clutch arm easily but these things were a PITA!!! To get on. Couldnt get the holes lined up but finally got it. A 2 piece intakes for these WM ones would be easier to install imo. But if I’m the only one who has had issues nvm then. f6e092265eef300ebea621156dd53d15.jpgbc46bb2032e67ceba63052fa68641a93.jpg.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

• 2 years later...