Whats up guys. I have these carbs and I decided I do not want to run them. I've taken them apart and cleaned them. Looks like they are running 200 main jets and I haven't looked at the pilot but if you're interested let me know and I will check for you. So, I am looking to trade for some other parts.

What I have:

- Two complete Kehnin carbs, one K&N style air filter and joint (if I find the others I will send it too, I'd imagine they are together somewhere but I'm not sure I even have them), throttle cable (needs 1 new adjuster), needles and assembly, caps.

- Chinese "Stock" Carbs

What I need:

- Stock carbs (complete), boots, the connector pipe, reeds and reed cages, spacers and the bolts if you have them.

- Anti-T.O.R.S. throttle cable for stock carbs

- Air filters/stock air box and filter(s)

What I want:

- Toomey T5 pipes (or similar): Don't care if they are pretty just minimal dents

- DC Conversion kit

I will add to this once I know more. Cash can be added on either end. Let's work out a deal. Reverb Feedback: https://reverb.com/shop/rys-gear

eBay Feedback: https://www.ebay.com/usr/guitarfreak2109

You can also text me (951) 662-6847 I am located in Buena Park, California and I prefer in person but I am willing to ship.

I HAVE SOME  UPP STOCK CARB INTAKE BOOTS WITH CROSS OVER TUBE AND CLEAN KNS WITH OUTTER WEARS I CANT HOOK U UP WITH
TXT ME 248 214 7918 SRY FOR ALL CAPS
Hey dude. So I ended up buying everything I needed except for the filters. I'm going to be selling these still though.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

On Friday, December 22, 2017 at 11:00 PM, Banshee2105 said:

Hey dude. So I ended up buying everything I needed except for the filters. I'm going to be selling these still though.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

okay well if u need the filters  I still have em let met know