Treverton Coal Hills

Ayesully810

That sounds better bc honestly i know we drop coin on shee stuff left and right bc we r addicts but im not gunna spend 180 for 2 days like bretts sayin lol. Too many coles in the fire right and my budget wont allow it.. Just sayin.

Glad i posted this thread bc im pretty clueless about some stuff and have yet to take a legit riding trip

Sent from my LGMS210 using Tapatalk

There are hills everywhere we usually trail ride from hill to hill.

It’s usually the small hills that you wreck on.
At least that’s how it’s always worked for me lol.
Some POS broke in and stole mine and my Kids dirt bikes so I’m not sure I even want to ride no more makes me sick to my stomach just thinking about it :(

Might just part out my quads and move on... just depends if I still feel this way in a few weeks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7 minutes ago, lms1977 said:

Some POS broke in and stole mine and my Kids dirt bikes so I’m not sure I even want to ride no more makes me sick to my stomach just thinking about it :(

Might just part out my quads and move on... just depends if I still feel this way in a few weeks

when did this happen??

Some POS broke in and stole mine and my Kids dirt bikes so I’m not sure I even want to ride no more makes me sick to my stomach just thinking about it

That's fucked up! I had an 86 cr500 stolen back in 90. I know what you're feeling! I still miss that bike...

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...

Love the coal hills.. Found this shot of old Suzuki and I up on walmart hill.. St Clair Pa.. I remember hearin my buddy's banshee screamin while headed up.. Sounded sooooo nasty! So much fun.. Then hit good hoagie shop on way home for 3 foot italian and tater salad.. 77ee4b52660d30f4e4ddf03887c5442d.jpg

Love the coal hills.. Found this shot of old Suzuki and I up on walmart hill.. St Clair Pa.. I remember hearin my buddy's banshee screamin while headed up.. Sounded sooooo nasty! So much fun.. Then hit good hoagie shop on way home for 3 foot italian and tater salad.. 77ee4b52660d30f4e4ddf03887c5442d.jpg

You have anything to ride yet???

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Some POS broke in and stole mine and my Kids dirt bikes so I’m not sure I even want to ride no more makes me sick to my stomach just thinking about it

That sucks. Had the same happen a few years ago. Shitty twist I got my 250r back but was slapped in the face with a lawsuit for bodily harm and lost wages. My dog took two chunks out of him forearm and calf just above the knee. It ended up getting thrown out due he could not prove a lost income and was trespassing with posted signs. Still cost me, still make me smile known he has a limp. It sucks but karma is a birch.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk