Treverton Coal Hills

Ayesully810

21 minutes ago, gusto said:

That’s impressive!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I JUST watched that video today that jeff posted. That was truly nuts. Hes got some eggs that's for sure.  Jeff what pipes were on that bike btw CPIs right? was that the same bike from ur drag vids against the turbo raptor?

I JUST watched that video today that jeff posted. That was truly nuts. Hes got some eggs that's for sure.  Jeff what pipes were on that bike btw CPIs right? was that the same bike from ur drag vids against the turbo raptor?

That was my 10cub motor. I ran shearers on that setup.
No thats not the same banshee in that drag vid. That banshee i was racing was a 421cub with cpi. Most of that bike were built from parts i sold him tho.

That was my 10cub motor. I ran shearers on that setup.
No thats not the same banshee in that drag vid. That banshee i was racing was a 421cub with cpi. Most of that bike were built from parts i sold him tho.
Same 10 cub motor you just sold?

Sent from my LGMS210 using Tapatalk

Same 10 cub motor you just sold?

Sent from my LGMS210 using Tapatalk

Yes kinda. The cylinders were decked down some for better bottom/mid range when i climbed with it. I had cam redo it before i put it in the drag bike.(changed port timing,domes ect for alky)