Need some information!

You will be able to ride much faster and longer in just investing into suspension / chassis components vs jacking up your motor with shit stock suspension....

the motor wont be "faster" per say but youl be able to get more power to the ground and actually use it with proper suspension / arms.  just me .02

You will be able to ride much faster and longer in just investing into suspension / chassis components vs jacking up your motor with shit stock suspension....

the motor wont be "faster" per say but youl be able to get more power to the ground and actually use it with proper suspension / arms.  just me .02

That’s my next upgrade along with engine mods thinking if elkas all around

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you are serious about mid range you need PT mids. No exceptions.
If you are not serious about trails or MX and just want 'general pipes' for all purpose riding then get SLP's or pro circuits which will not come on as soon but make more peak power. 

Just questioning it, what are the Trinity’s good for?

15 hours ago, special06shee said:

My trinity pipes were extremely comparable to my t5s. I do think trinity had a bit more bottom then t5s. I liked both those pipes on my ported stock stock motor.

Exactly. I feel like they come on a little sooner then the T5's to.

PT mids and a single carb set up is what my son ran on his duner. Great low end set up. As also stated, suspension will get you a lot as well. But you can have more in suspension than your current budget. I paid $1800 for my rear Elka alone on my duner. Granted, there are cheaper options out there, but you get what you pay for.

No, fuck no. Moto fast is garbage.
Also, full of lies. Moto-fast isn't the only one to win a GNCC on a banshee. Have you heard of Duncan?
If you want a single carb, use a yamaha manifold. If you want good low end, use PT pipes. If you really want a good trail/mx engine, talk to DDQ about his setup. Suspension will be key and take most of your 2500 budget.
Hey ZillaFreak, i dont want to debate you on this guy's thread, but you may want to check your facts. Duncan NEVER won a GNCC on a Banshee. GNCC stands for grand national cross country - woods racing. This guy rides mostly TRAILS so he would do well to model his build after a GNCC winning combination. Tour recommendations would be a decent MX set up but not for rutted trails, hill climbs, and mud. Why do you claim MF is junk? That is a strong statement with no supporting evidence. A Yamaha OEM single carb manifold doesnt exist that i am aware of. Paul Turner pipes are very high quality and yes Duncan has won a lot of open class MX races, PDV, etc, but not woods. The MF single carb and pipe combo makes TORQUE without robbing top end. I do agree that he definitelty needs shocks.. I will give you that.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Hey ZillaFreak, i dont want to debate you on this guy's thread, but you may want to check your facts. Duncan NEVER won a GNCC on a Banshee. GNCC stands for grand national cross country - woods racing. This guy rides mostly TRAILS so he would do well to model his build after a GNCC winning combination. Tour recommendations would be a decent MX set up but not for rutted trails, hill climbs, and mud. Why do you claim MF is junk? That is a strong statement with no supporting evidence. A Yamaha OEM single carb manifold doesnt exist that i am aware of. Paul Turner pipes are very high quality and yes Duncan has won a lot of open class MX races, PDV, etc, but not woods. The MF single carb and pipe combo makes TORQUE without robbing top end. I do agree that he definitelty needs shocks.. I will give you that.

I did check my facts, maybe you should.
Motofast manifold is the worse on the market.
Yamaha makes a single carb manifold.
Duncan racing won gncc events.
The motofast single carb and single exhaust will choke the top end.
864e8d4dfc10ae777c7cdeac2d147295.jpg856b26d5261cfecad3f5d1241f319081.jpgc248b24fd85c390f0857f499a0261ed6.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I see that Duncan is claiming 2 open A GNCC championships on their site so i stand corrected on that. However, while i was trying to remember who the Duncan riders were, i came across the rankings for GNCC overall wins. (Any rider in any class can take the overall.) Ricky Matteson won it all 10 times on a Moto Fast Banshee. All of the others in the top 10 for lifetime overalls were on 250Rs or 4 strokes. Regarding that magazine dyno shoot out, everyone knows that magazine tests are biased towards the builders who spend the most on advertising in said magazine - so that dyno chart means nothing to me. Also, I am not sure what that photo is supposed to tell us. Show me an ad for a yamaha single manifold and tell me that you have actual experience with MF products and i will rest my case. Anyone who was around east coast woods racing will attest that MF banshees were an absolute force in the woods and i promise there is plenty of top end power. I once watched GNCC pro Jeff Stoess smoke a modified fox body Mustang 5 liter on his MF Banshee at least 10 times in a row on a long stretch of road. (Jeff was also running long rods.) The guy who owned the land we were riding on that day challenged him to a drag race when he over heard us praising Jeff's Banshee as we were loading up. He just knew his car was going to win. It was never even close, and that was after we rode muddy trails and climbed steep slick hills all day in cold KY October rainy weather. I dont know what else you could ask of a Banshee. eb3ae26580b90c4afca68f99c06e2fc7.jpg

You really are clueless.

That isn't a dyno from a magazine, so all your bullshit about advertising is just that, bullshit.

You have a lot to learn. That is a picture of a Yamaha manifold I ran on my banshee. If you had a clue, you would know about this. I had a motofast manifold and exhaust. The exhaust chokes top end badly and the manifold doesn't allow enough air in. Cascade and trinity are better manifolds that motofast, and the yamaha is better than those. If you want a single exhaust that has too end, go with shearer.

11 hours ago, jesseisonbowman said:

I once watched GNCC pro Jeff Stoess smoke a modified fox body Mustang 5 liter on his MF Banshee at least 10 times in a row on a long stretch of road. (Jeff was also running long rods.) The guy who owned the land we were riding on that day challenged him to a drag race when he over heard us praising Jeff's Banshee as we were loading up. He just knew his car was going to win. It was never even close, and that was after we rode muddy trails and climbed steep slick hills all day in cold KY October rainy weather. I dont know what else you could ask of a Banshee.

:rotflmao::rotflmao: