2001 Banshee YZ Blue Only 17 Hours on Machine, Dayton Ohio.

Hello, very first post on here so If I mess something up be patient and help me out please. Selling my favorite, but least used ATV.

2001 Banshee YZ Blue Only 17 Hours on Machine, near Dayton Ohio.

Stock Top and Bottom End, Never had a motor bolt removed, a gasket seal broken or a side cover off.
Machine has never been muddy or wet and on its second time having the chain lubed ever. Air filter has never been Cleaned since installed, it doesn't need it, and as a 2 stroke snowmobile race engine builder I know how important clean air is to a 2 stroke. That why OEM garbage went in the trash and the Dura Blue kit went in.

I bought this Brand new and did all the mods after the first tank of heavy premix break in fuel was used up.  

Needs nothing but a new good home with a loving owner, I thought back when I bought it as a HS Graduation present I’d have a son to pass it down to one day by now and still be into riding ATV’s a lot. Well as we all know life can give you changes, I’m more interested in farming now, no wife and no children. It’s WAY to nice for me to ride it around the farm and just put hrs on it, I have 2 400 Ex’s for that, I struggle to keep just enough fuel in it to keep it fresh and every few months run it so the carbs stay clean and the seals lubricated etc… I actually cleaned the carbs, (still has working TORS tops) first of April and have thought about it and decided I want to add another tractor to the stable so my prized Banshee is looking for a new family. I also have a 2007 CR250R (The Last One) that’s never been started and always set right beside the Banshee in a climate and humidity controlled room. When not farming I run a non franchised Power Sports repair business, est. 1989, and I collected ATV’s and Motorcycles in my younger days, now I collect tractors. Machine has never been wet while riding and only washed one time when it was nearly new, then I switched to just using air and wiping it off when it got dusty. 

Mods, performed by me in the power sports shop as professionally, diligently, and picky as you could possible do it. I’m a perfectionist, this thing had to be perfect, email me with any questions or give me a call. Look up T & J Sales New Madison, Ohio on Google, you’ll get phone number and a location. I can email you a set of 34 detailed pictures. 

Asking $6,500 for over $8,700 invested. 

Toomey T5 Pipe & Jet Kit
V-Force Reeds
Dura Blue Power Filter
FMF 909 Clutch Lever
Renthal Bars Silver
Mx Grips
Ceet Seat Cover
Ceet Decal Kit
Tiny Tach (17 hrs on it, still working.)
DG Front Bumper
E-Brake Block Off
Motorsport Alloys Sportlite Wheels
Duro Flat Track Rear Tires
Duro Flat Track Front Tires
Custom Machined Stainless Brake Rotor
Water Temperature Gauge (in 01 Tiny Tac, Trail Tech didn’t make a water temp gauge I made my own.)

Accessories Notes from my records file on it.

2001 YAMAHA BANSHEE 350

QTY.

ORDER #

DESC.

Cost

YFZ350

BANSHEE

$5,999.99

Tax

$420.00

Title

$15.00

TOTAL

$6,434.99

Parts

T5KC

T5 PIPE KIT CHROME

$628.95

FMF 909 Clutch Lever

$89.95

R6361-SI

Renthal Bars Silver

$84.95

BN910

Ceet Seat Cover

$69.95

ZDYBAN001

Ceet Decal Kit

$89.95

DRV144-2

V-Force Reeds

$259.95

T226R-1C

Tiny Tach

$59.95

OR-7001

Mx Grips

$6.95

D55-4001

Dg Bumper

$89.95

LS21-0305

E-Brake Block Off

$11.95

Dura Blue Power Filter

$64.95

Motorsport Alloys Sportlite Wheels

$320.00

Duro Flat Track Rear Tires

$180.00

Duro Flat Track Front Tires

$160.00

Sub Total

$2,117.45

Tax

$148.22

TOTAL

$2,265.67

GRAND TOTAL

$8,700.66

Upload File.jpg

1 hour ago, DTownsend said:

As kindly as I may suggest I'd like you to entertain a thought, "You know what they say about opinions and assholes right ?"

Sadly, Nick is right. I have over 12K$ (CAN) on mine and i'm not sure if i would get 6500$ (can) for it and it have way more goodies than yours.

It's the market, dont blame us.

Maybe you can sell it on craiglistfor that price, but it will NEVER happen here.

My buddy just bought a cleaner all stock with t5 pipes tors eliminated with trail ported stock cylinders and wiseco pistons for $3400 and the plastics weren't damaged and it had functional tires on the stock rims and we are in cincy. Yours imo is about $3500 overpriced. Good luck all the same.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As kindly as I may suggest I'd like you to entertain a thought, "You know what they say about opinions and assholes right ?"

Unfortunately all these guys are right.

In other news you're not too far away from me. If your interested in riding some time hit me up. I have a buddy in New Paris I ride with.

Sent from the Bat Cave