Shee is messed up

Id be glad to pay it man! Speakin of bill my dads like I'll just take it to yamaha and be done with it and im showing him all the aftermarket stuff and hes says he wants what he had and im like fuq that i know ur pissed of what happen but whats the point of holding this beast of a machine back why pay someone to do the work when i WANT to do it for free. Hes a hard man to convince but i did the impossible 😂😂

Only prob I'm having now is finding a set of a arms. Do all sets come with tie rods? Just want a nice package deal for the money. Just gotta get her back to good health. She was mint till last Weekend. No one wants to fess up to who destroyed it but we got 2 people in mind. Later today I'll try to get some pics. Its nothing all that fancy, mostly stock but she looks wicked 

i know the feeling, consider yourself lucky.  my old one got stolen and never saw again. 

Check with the forum sponsors here, they should get you a good price and be able to answer any details you need filled in. 

Awe man sorry to hear that. Im thinkin of doing everything i can to make it harder for people to steal. Def moving the key (great idea thanks fur that)  and anytime i leave it I'm taking that CDI (and again great idea lol) i swear everyone on bhq is a genius but me 😇😂

On Thursday, August 17, 2017 at 1:57 PM, Rigid_Banshee said:

Whenever i'd leave my shee for ahwile, I'll just disconnect the CDI and take it with me. Laugh when you see someone who thinks they got it hotwired until they clue in if they have a clue.

LOL great idea, my cdi is behind the gas tank and super easy to move.  Im gunna start doing that

28 minutes ago, Ayesully810 said:

LOL great idea, my cdi is behind the gas tank and super easy to move.  Im gunna start doing that

mines in the same spot.  in reality its 2 bolts and 3 plugs and i can take the key, cdi, and voltage regulator out lol

25 minutes ago, ginger said:

mines in the same spot.  in reality its 2 bolts and 3 plugs and i can take the key, cdi, and voltage regulator out lol

yeah I don't even have a regulator and I only use 2 bolts to hold my gas tank on so I just gotta remove the 1 bolt that holds the bracket down on the gas tank and unplug it :)

No problem guys, actually came up with the idea after witnessing someone trying to break in my garage. Caught the bandit as he was trapped in the garage and the rest is as thought of. Saved my bikes from being stolen and thought of the CDI removal as a counter measure on the same night.

On 8/18/2017 at 0:52 PM, ZillaFreak said:

unless they have a spare CDI.....

Agreed Zilla. I could only think of that possibility which would defeat the purpose of removing the CDI. But the odds of such people expecting that the bike does not have a CDI onboard, expecting the bike to easily fire up, would lead a thief to be confused unless they knew what to look for. But I respect the fact that this could be a flaw in the idea as mentioned.

• 4 weeks later...

Haha well just a quick update. Just got back from vacation and he took it to yamaha . a arms weren't bent Just needed to have tie rods adjusted and they still tweaked dont even think the dealership touched them. Think for $1100 they'd give a fuck but nope i guess not. Now I'm stuck with all the parts i ordered so just another reason to get another shee right? He's going to be buying me out of my half so i guess it's not to bad. Quite a few nice shees in my area for sale