Shee is messed up

Well id like to first start off saying i LOVE bhq (been stalking you guys since i got the thing) but now i have a problem. Last weekend i made a horrible mistake of leaving the key in it (where i was i didnt think i had to worry about it) come back and the nerf bar on the right side was bent up. Stock a arms and tie rods tweaked and ALL 4 RIMS ARE BENT not all bad but still wtf. Went half on the shee with my father and hes reall ticked just like i am.  Friday i was going to be getting rims (have stock on there now was going to be getting these http://m.ebay.com/itm/FOUR-ITP-SS112-Rims-Yamaha-Banshee-Warrior-350-Set-of-4-Wheels-Machined-Black/272070258392?_trkparms=aid%3D222007%26algo%3DSIM.MBE%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D20161006002618%26meid%3Dfbc802b480fe4cddb1b1ad2b1fee4455%26pid%3D100694%26rk%3D4%26rkt%3D30%26sd%3D221999751590&_trksid=p2385738.c100694.m4598) but i dont want to replace the tire cause theres nothing wrong with them. So my question is. Can i get these rims and just slap on the old rubbers? Ive been everywhere looking for sizes but everyone is always one number off. As for the a arms can anyone tell me where to find stock size aftermarket ones? Id love to go +2 +1 but then it wouldnt fit in the back of the truck. the shee is at my dads place right now. Next time im over there ill take some pics. Any info is GREATLY appreciated! 

other downsides with the SS is they are pricey. 

dont think you have to have beadlocks.  

This is what i have on my fronts and they are cheap.  http://www.motosport.com/rock-aluminum-wheel

just not as strong as a beadlock.  but for most people thats strong enough.

also may i suggest a Hide a key bracket to move the key under the seat.  

hide a key is basicalyl a bracket that moves your ignition key from the handle bars to the back of the gas tank under the seat.  that way people cant find it as easily.  

i got one after someone smashed my old banshee's key, and hot wired it and stole it. 

Just now, ZillaFreak said:

it is so easy to hot wire a banshee. If you have an idea what you are doing, takes like 10 seconds to do it.

Fuck, my last banshee didn't have a key, just a tether. My brother lost his key before so it was hot wired.

i know,  any 4 wheeler its pretty easy.  but atleast this makes them work for it a little because its not obvious where it is at lol.  

A bunch of my buddies couldnt take mine for a ride because they didnt know where the key was lol.