What's Your PIPE!!

4 hours ago, gunnin4elvis said:

Thanks for the thoughts... now let me pick your brains some more. If this guy won't come off his Shearer's he also has a set of CPI's. Who has an opinion on the CPI's on a 421 drag port cub? 

CPI's actually do pretty well on the 421 Cubs. They'll make it come on a little sooner then the Shearers. Plus they should actually fit a little better over the Shearers. 

10 hours ago, trickedcarbine said:

CPI's actually do pretty well on the 421 Cubs. They'll make it come on a little sooner then the Shearers. Plus they should actually fit a little better over the Shearers. 

OK so while we're at this I just read a few posts into this and found a statement about the CPI's being recommended  for the "Bigger Fellas". Would I be correct in assuming that is due to the tq numbers from CpI? Or because they come on sooner? I am about done gathering the bucket of bolts that I need to put this little lady back together and pipes are literally one of the last things I need. I would love to go with the Snipers not only for their numbers but also something not popular here in OH where I run, but price tag is is a whopper when I have the opportunity to get some barely used CPI or Shearer for half the cost.

OK so while we're at this I just read a few posts into this and found a statement about the CPI's being recommended  for the "Bigger Fellas". Would I be correct in assuming that is due to the tq numbers from CpI? Or because they come on sooner? I am about done gathering the bucket of bolts that I need to put this little lady back together and pipes are literally one of the last things I need. I would love to go with the Snipers not only for their numbers but also something not popular here in OH where I run, but price tag is is a whopper when I have the opportunity to get some barely used CPI or Shearer for half the cost.

Snipers are not that expensive. Buy new from Gary for like $700

Giving away "TSS" for FREE!!!

I have CPI's in my 4 mill and they pull like crazy in the mid to top end but they do not have a lot of over-rev like my old Paul turner hi-revs and shearers do.

So it depends on your style, if you don't like to rev to the moon and you want the power to come on reasonably soon CPI's are a good choice.

But if you like to rev to the moon every time you shift and don't mind having like zero bottom to midrange power then go for shearers or other top end pipes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...
I will definitely keep this as an option. How do I contact Gary?

Thank you 

Contact SRP on here. Sorry for the delay, I missed your response lol. Gary is the owner. Tell him I sent you.

If you do not hear back from him, let me know. I can let him know to check his messages.

• 3 months later...
On 9/11/2017 at 12:51 AM, rjdgriff said:

Contact SRP on here. Sorry for the delay, I missed your response lol. Gary is the owner. Tell him I sent you.

If you do not hear back from him, let me know. I can let him know to check his messages.

Hey Griff, do the snipers come plated or raw?