Need help please please please

i'm having a issue with my shee.  the issue im having is that my right side while the bike on idle it stay cold as soon as i hit the throttle it fire right up on high rev but once i let go it feel like it shuts off while the left side stay running,  carbs are sync good, both slider in the right way, Piston were Recent Changed, i have swap the plug wire ans the problem stay on that one side then i have swap carbs from the left to the right and the problem stays on the right side, i have rebuild carbs. both cylinders has same PSI.   what Could it be please Help!!! 

Well it's cutting the whole bike off.... I try a different cdi and coil and still the same... could it be wire harness?

No your problem is because it's only running on one cylinder, you're most likely pulling the plug on the one cylinder that is actually running . From your symptoms you said above it's only running on one cylinder at Idle that would explain why when you pull the plug it kills

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

15 minutes ago, Columbus350 said:

No your problem is because it's only running on one cylinder, you're most likely pulling the plug on the one cylinder that is actually running . From your symptoms you said above it's only running on one cylinder at Idle that would explain why when you pull the plug it kills

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No I'm pulling plug off the cold side that's Not running.