Pa coal area setting up banshee

Hey, guys. I'm back working on my frame up banshee build. I'm probably going to get a membership to the anthracite riding park. Just looking for chassis and engine  setups that work well. 

Not sure if I'm going to port or not? I have pt hi rev and t6 pipes.

If your into hillclimbing let me know always looking for new guys to climb with .
I used to have a 10Mil serval and 10mil cheetah both worked awesome but lots of $$$$ both setups were extended swingarm and widened.

As for recommendations for cheap or kinda cheap anyway .
+2 arms and widened axle with +4 swingarm works good everywhere!!
Motor stock motor with pipes will climb good just not as fast.
If you port motor a low port timing high compression motor is way easier to climb with than a high strung drag setup.

A serval setup works great. It more money. A cub takes more rider work to climb with but can also be faster in some areas but you need to be more aggressive when riding.

Any of these setups will be a fun all around quad.

You can go longer on the swingarm but then not as good in trails. And requires better tires which cost alot$$$

In the video I'm going to post is mile hill and centrailia and the blackie we ride I'm on the white and green raptor my son is on the white and red banshee that's a 4 mil with stock non ported cylinders and cut domes no where near setup to make power to its full potential and geared down still from when I had it set up for my wife. Needs more gear but it works with my 14 yr old son well so I leave it he goes fast enough lol
That's a low compression pump gas setup with t5 pipes extended a arms plus 4 swingarm and old dombo paddles. We ride these quads all over the mountain with no issues.
Hope this helps any questions feel free to ask.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ims1977,  What swing arm lenght would be good and still trail rideable? My motor has a cracked piston. I should possibly port and bore while it's apart. But, I really feel a broad power band would work for me. If my crank is out of spec. I'll probably buy a 4mm. 

I got plus 2 plus one a arms that use honda 450r lenght shocks. My frame is converted to a arms and gusseted.

Same banshee stock motor ported cylinders with pipes stock swingarm and axle had rims flipped on rear and homemade extended a arms it was a blast on trails and smaller hills

You don't need much to have fun lol

Ims1977,  What swing arm lenght would be good and still trail rideable? My motor has a cracked piston. I should possibly port and bore while it's apart. But, I really feel a broad power band would work for me. If my crank is out of spec. I'll probably buy a 4mm. 
I got plus 2 plus one a arms that use honda 450r lenght shocks. My frame is converted to a arms and gusseted.

The +4 is a decent all around setup if you like hills still rides decent if your more into trails and jumping I would stay stock length or maybe +2
Really depends what your after I guess.
Nice thing there easy to change
My raptor I run a +6 and trail ride all over but the only reason for the swingarm is cause I really like hill climbing if that makes sense

The biggest thing I noticed when went longer that took a little of the fun out of trail riding is doing wheelies on the long swingarm while in trails if much harder so that's another thing to think of.
So if your a wheelie guy consider that