421 driveline lp jetting?

Anyone running stock carbs with 421 lp cylinders?  I am looking for a starting point on jetting at 1000' asl.  Also wondering if anybody has run this setup with stock carbs.

mods:

pc pipes

k&n pods

+4 timing

pro design cool head 23 cc domes

v force 3's

stock carbs

4 mil crank

assassin lp cylinders (as cast)

still have them, just couldn't get them to run as crisp as my stockers.. thinking i may just get some billet bowls for these and be done.

how's your beast going?

• 4 weeks later...

can't remember to be honest, got them in a carb rebuild kit but have a better taper than stock does.

cleared up little bog i could never get rid of.. stock carb needles are rubbish!

17 hours ago, STRIBZ said:

can't remember to be honest, got them in a carb rebuild kit but have a better taper than stock does.

cleared up little bog i could never get rid of.. stock carb needles are rubbish!

How does ur 421 run with the stockers compared to the 35s?

runs good mate, snappy and quick..  gave up on the 35's as i couldn't get them running crisp.. to used to mikuni tuning i guess..

i just need to get different pipes to wake her up.

wouldn't mind some SLP's :rotflmao:

were u havin issues leaning out the pilot ? Im dropping pilot sizes trying to lean out the bottom end its rich af. Was running great in the fall but was still rich and now that its summer its rich af now i dropped from a 52 pilot down to a 45 and its still rich. Im getting closer i think.