WANT TO BUY - 22x11-8 12-14 paddle extremes!

davidpitsul

J madd you are not up to speed on paddles. There is tire carcass size and tire RO. Two different things

How do you make a 22" tire 76" RO? If you're adding longer paddles then whatever but the tire carcass will be the same as a normal 72" RO extreme. If I'm wrong on this I've been wrong on it for 10 years, and I'm ok with that.

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

J madd you are not up to speed on paddles. There is tire carcass size and tire RO. Two different things

How do you make a 22" tire 76" RO? If you're adding longer paddles then whatever but the tire carcass will be the same as a normal 72" RO extreme. If I'm wrong on this I've been wrong on it for 10 years, and I'm ok with that.

I said carcass. 22x11x8 tires are high 60s RO to 76 ish RO. No one includes paddle height in RO number unless they have no clues. 10 years? Lol

I said carcass. 22x11x8 tires are high 60s RO to 76 ish RO. No one includes paddle height in RO number unless they have no clues. 10 years? Lol

Then what the fuck does the 22" mean if it doesn't indicate the carcass size. 22" diameter is about 70" around. If adding a ripper to that makes it 76" then ok. But that tire in an extreme is 72" all day long. Pretty sure this OP is not looking for a ripper.

Unless you have some odd wheel size.

Then what the fuck does the 22" mean if it doesn't indicate the carcass size. 22" diameter is about 70" around. If adding a ripper to that makes it 76" then ok. But that tire in an extreme is 72" all day long. Pretty sure this OP is not looking for a ripper.

Unless you have some odd wheel size.

I'll make it simple for you. Go look at different tire manufactures for tires in one size. In that same size there's diff ROs. It's not rocket science just facts. I also said peeps with no clues include paddles in RO measurement

I'll make it simple for you. Go look at different tire manufactures for tires in one size. In that same size there's diff ROs. It's not rocket science just facts. I also said peeps with no clues include paddles in RO measurement

A tire in a different size will vary a tiny amount from manufacturer to manufacturer in roll out. Not that much. I'll stay clueless.