Buying from putter state

Fuck PayPal, had nothing but problems with them and their bullshit. I'm out $300 because they shutdown my account for "unknown restrictions". I called them and they said wait 180 days, I don't have 180 days I can wait. Lady said sorry, I can't help you, you just have to be patient. If there is one thing I don't have it's patience. 

Fuck PayPal, had nothing but problems with them and their bullshit. I'm out $300 because they shutdown my account for "unknown restrictions". I called them and they said wait 180 days, I don't have 180 days I can wait. Lady said sorry, I can't help you, you just have to be patient. If there is one thing I don't have it's patience. 

If you don't have patience, having a banshee might be the wrong bike for yewww :rotflmao:

also I <3 Paypal that's weird they did that never had an issue

Edited by Ayesully810

If you don't have patience, having a banshee might be the wrong bike for yewww :rotflmao:

also I <3 Paypal that's weird they did that never had an issue

Put it this way, I don't have patience for things I can't do anything about. Love wrenching, so I love owning a banshee.