Fox float evols vs elka stage 5

Andreb84

Both great shocks. Fox is lighter, more adjustabity on the go with the pump. Elka is good as well. Not worrying about a seal possibly blowing with Elka ( not saying it would happen on fox but could especially on a used set) and you don't have to keep the front end jacked up in the air when storing. Can't go wrong with either imo. Pick your poison, setup right and enjoy

• Like 2

you don't have to keep the front end jacked up in the air when storing

I did not know that!

I went with elka over fox only due to opinions on customer service opinions from forum members on both fox and elka. I actually had the vendor send my Elkas to me wrong. They send me fronts for non LT arms. Elka took care of me 100% free and was fast about it.

The only way id go with fox if there was an independent shop/person to send the stuff to for repair/warranty.

Keep in mind these are just my very low rider skill level opinions. I can not even out ride stock suspension.

Both great shocks. Fox is lighter, more adjustabity on the go with the pump. Elka is good as well. Not worrying about a seal possibly blowing with Elka ( not saying it would happen on fox but could especially on a used set) and you don't have to keep the front end jacked up in the air when storing. Can't go wrong with either imo. Pick your poison, setup right and enjoy