Whats your preferred pre-mix?

94Denger

Hey guys and gals, just wondering what your preferences are in regards to pre-mix. Personally we used torco or benol for years but after seeing my friends who had been together since purchasing and never blew up we had to switch. Now we run OPTI-2, it's "smokeless" but more importantly its economical 1 gallon makes apparently 110 gallons. Long story short engines exploded on torco, benol smelled the nicest but plugged easily, opti so far has been great just don't grab the injector fluid as the labelling is shotty at best and you'll end up starving your engine of lubricants.

Sorry if this has already been posted but the latest post i saw was like 6 months old and didn't want to bump an old thread

Bump old thread = asshole.

Start new thread that's been done before= asshole.

So you're still an asshole no matter what.

I use klotz. I can get it by the gallon.that's all. I have like 6 gallons of it and I barley ride so I'll have it a while

DICK!!! TRUTH!!! KLOTZ!!! FTW!!! Shut up and listen now!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not sure it provides the best engine lubrication or protection, but I like to run Amsoil Sabre at 100:1 because its more economical and it doesn't smoke very much so you smell more race fuel and less burnt oil and people riding behind me were complaining about getting nauseous when I used to run 927 at 40:1.