Help my banshee keeps burning out my stator

Jum aftermarket

Also would like to see inside to flywheel, but anyways, i would try with a oem, if you have somebody that can to give you one and you can test, some many people don't trust in aftermarket flywheel's and stator but maybe is just lucky

Check the gasket of stator cover maybe get in dust or dirt or some shit into stator

Sent from my HUAWEI P6-U06 using Tapatalk

Jum aftermarket

Also would like to see inside to flywheel, but anyways, i would try with a oem, if you have somebody that can to give you one and you can test, some many people don't trust in aftermarket flywheel's and stator but maybe is just lucky

Check the gasket of stator cover maybe get in dust or dirt or some shit into stator

Sent from my HUAWEI P6-U06 using Tapatalk

I'll have move pic up at the weekend parts for banshee are getting very hard to find here in Ireland but I'll try to find a oem flyweel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I will jump in and offer advice here. I will need to know if you are losing the lighting output or spark? Also, what is your skill level and what sort of test meters do you have available?

Mull Engineering

She isn't getting spark skill level wod b average and I have a multimeter at hand just

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

The very first thing to do is test the resistance in the ignition coil.  This will be the Red and Green wires.  If you read OL or very high resistance, probe inside the stator directly where the magnet wire is soldered to the leads.  

Remember also, always put your meter leads together and see what the internal resistance is first and add that to your test figure.  

Once we know if the coil is open or not, we can figure more things out.