4mill build

SlowMoe

your at about 75%. with a generous arch it shouldn't kill rings to bad. hopefully it runs to your liking because with the amount of piston pop out at the deck it doesn't appear youll be able to drop the cylinder back down at all (part of the reason I suggest not to shoot for the moon right away incase something goes sideways and have to lower it back down)

• Like 2

Ok found something that doesn't quite look right. This gear is supposed to spin independently of the shaft but it is in somewhat of a bind; it takes some force to spin it; is that normal?

be4eb257d076f741c310d13354113a30.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Take it apart, the bushing walked out of the gear. You may get lucky and be able to drive it back in. You may have to replace the gear though too.

Sent from my 5065N using Tapatalk

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Maybe it's the pic but looks like flywheel snout is on clutch side. Either way most non oem crankshaft are interchangeable simply remove oring and clip n reverse them. Also if there is a full clip on the bearing test fit the cases, I've seen quite few instances where the clip slot in the cases are not deep enough for whatever clip is supplied. This results in premature bearings explosion and cracked races . Then you will be building it twice

• Like 1