06 banshee ny area

sleeper06

Kawa this was with holeshots on , I took those tires off. It amazes me , I get customers in here all the time that spend 3500 on total junk all day . This thing in mint condition, seen dirt twice, porting,pipes , no tors,. I'm about to take the wheels off again and pack it away for another 10 yrs

• Like 1

Kawa this was with holeshots on , I took those tires off. It amazes me , I get customers in here all the time that spend 3500 on total junk all day . This thing in mint condition, seen dirt twice, porting,pipes , no tors,. I'm about to take the wheels off again and pack it away for another 10 yrs

Looks clean...

If i was closer with money I would buy it...

Store it!!!

No matter what don't sell it to some fool that won't care....

Dude was prolly a FB shee rider. You know the type that mainly post pics of their bike clean in their garage, or on the street, but never in the dunes/trails. And then goes out to the ride, but just putts around saying they're too drunk to ride hard. Now sleeper, if I was you, I'd tell dude you have another offer for $500 over your asking price. You gots to charge this turd for his stupidity. I know you ain't hurting for cash, but it makes my heart a little warm knowing you got dude for $500 extra. But to each their own. GLWS.

I swear I hate people. I had a few people look at it but this last one took the cake. He wanted a compression test which I get so I did it and it was 150psi on the button both sides. He wanted to start it , again no problem. Then he wanted to ride it . So I said put the money in my hand in case you reck it it's a fast bike . He then proceeds to baby this thing through 6 gears never getting it on the pipe and shifting like my grandma. So then he calls his mechanic and talks to him for 15 min comes back and says I'll give give 2500 , the bikes not really that fast , it bogs a lot and the compression is off. My mechanic said he can fix it for around 2g that's where he came up with the offer. So I threw my leg over her and pier wheelie this bitch 1-5 down my block and then did a 3 gear burnout past him. I got off bike told him n his mechanic to go fuck himself. He's texted me 100 times since yesterday and now I won't sell it to him out of pure principles

I lol'd just imagining that whole scene, especially the end.  I wouldnt sell it to him either, just out of spite. 

Carl is this a stock stroke, stock bore bike? 

Edited by Ayesully810
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...