Mountain ridge in PA

draggins10

Anybody been to Silver Lakes in Michigan?

I havent been to any other dunes yet but I live in michigan and its about 3 hours from me. Its a blast. Its no glamis but none the less its still fun

There are camp sites all around the area that you can camp at too. Here is all you need to get in

- orv sticker and state sticker (you can get all these besides screen at silver lake) 

-10 ft flag

-spark arrestor screens in your silencers (all they do is poke a stick in the back to see if there is a screen) so what ever will help you pass that test. They dont always perform it, but its better to be safe than sorry. Thats the only thing that sucks.  Parking isnt bad unelss you go on a major holiday or busy weekend. 

Edited by Ayesully810

True, yeah they do sound check randomly.. I cant remember what the decibel level they wont let you in at I wanna say 160 and up, when I went with my shearers they stopped me to check for spark arrestors and never checked me for decibels. I wanna hit LS next yr

The riding in PA is 100% tits. I love riding out there. Not all of the hills require paddles but if you want to rip the big shit, paddles are a must or youll never make it. Ive ridden out there with knobbies. If youre pulling an enclosed trailer, there is a hotel not too far away (few miles). I think its on 206 maybe?

Make sure you bring plenty of water, clothing, and rags. It is the dirtiest riding ive ever done.

The riding in PA is 100% tits. I love riding out there. Not all of the hills require paddles but if you want to rip the big shit, paddles are a must or youll never make it. Ive ridden out there with knobbies. If youre pulling an enclosed trailer, there is a hotel not too far away (few miles). I think its on 206 maybe?

Make sure you bring plenty of water, clothing, and rags. It is the dirtiest riding ive ever done.

what place are you talking about?

I havent been to any other dunes yet but I live in michigan and its about 3 hours from me. Its a blast. Its no glamis but none the less its still fun

There are camp sites all around the area that you can camp at too. Here is all you need to get in

- orv sticker and state sticker (you can get all these besides screen at silver lake) 

-10 ft flag

-spark arrestor screens in your silencers (all they do is poke a stick in the back to see if there is a screen) so what ever will help you pass that test. They dont always perform it, but its better to be safe than sorry. Thats the only thing that sucks.  Parking isnt bad unelss you go on a major holiday or busy weekend. 

I will probably save my dune riding when I get out of this commie state..lol.. I have eyeing Utah to move. Little Sahara there is huge. There is a place in Pa other than Treverton with some nice coal hills. Its close to Lost trails.

Edited by Yeepo
  • Like 1