Ideal Cooling System?

Really. As a new member on hear and not asking any queztion, just ready post to get an idea of what to do with me bike. I've come across many statements like this. I feel pitty for you simple mind. But if you ever in central north Ontairo drop by and we can show you what's Canada all about.

Fucking upsetting isn't it sir. You should go talk to someone about it you emotional twat.......I hear Canada has free healthcare.

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk

Edited by bigweav81

Just no need for it in this day and age.

Yes you are correct. No cost for healthcare. Dental does not get covered unless you have private coverage for dental. But price is reasonable.

As for riding no limits hear for sound ECT. Many areas allow ATV riding on streets just not allowed on free way 100mk or 60Miles. Great place. But would love to ride in the states some day.

All cool. And thank you.

I have found lots of great info on hear. Just starting a complete rebuild of a 2007 banshee. It was in great condition when I got it. But I'm that type of guy that needs to knoe, tearing down to frame and rebuilding.

I've order all my parts from site sponsors so far. Just need a few more things then the fun begins. I'm sure I will have a few questions when the time come. Thank you in advance

Really. As a new member on hear and not asking any queztion, just ready post to get an idea of what to do with me bike. I've come across many statements like this. I feel pitty for you simple mind. But if you ever in central north Ontairo drop by and we can show you what's Canada all about.

You do realize we're a bunch of ball busters here, right? Get a sense of humor. A dark sense of humor. Make some popcorn and enjoy the show.

Energy efficiency[edit]

Once ignited and burnt, the combustion products—hot gases—have more available thermal energy than the original compressed fuel-air mixture (which had higher chemical energy). The available energy is manifested as high temperature and pressure that can be translated into work by the engine. In a reciprocating engine, the high-pressure gases inside the cylinders drive the engine's pistons.

Once the available energy has been removed, the remaining hot gases are vented (often by opening a valve or exposing the exhaust outlet) and this allows the piston to return to its previous position (top dead center, or TDC). The piston can then proceed to the next phase of its cycle, which varies between engines. Any heat that is not translated into work is normally considered a waste product and is removed from the engine either by an air or liquid cooling system.

Internal combustion engines are heat engines, and as such their theoretical efficiency can be approximated by idealized thermodynamic cycles. The thermal efficiency of a theoretical cycle cannot exceed that of the Carnot cycle, whose efficiency is determined by the difference between the lower and upper operating temperatures of the engine. The upper operating temperature of an engine is limited by two main factors; the thermal operating limits of the materials, and the auto-ignition resistance of the fuel. All metals and alloys have a thermal operating limit, and there is significant research into ceramic materials that can be made with greater thermal stability and desirable structural properties. Higher thermal stability allows for a greater temperature difference between the lower (ambient) and upper operating temperatures, hence greater thermodynamic efficiency. Also, as the cylinder temperature rises, the engine becomes more prone to auto-ignition. This is caused when the cylinder temperature nears the flash point of the charge. At this point, ignition can spontaneously occur before the spark plug fires, causing excessive cylinder pressures. Auto-ignition can be mitigated by using fuels with high auto-ignition resistance (octane rating), however it still puts an upper bound on the allowable peak cylinder temperature.

The thermodynamic limits assume that the engine is operating under ideal conditions: a frictionless world, ideal gases, perfect insulators, and operation for infinite time. Real world applications introduce complexities that reduce efficiency. For example, a real engine runs best at a specific load, termed its power band. The engine in a car cruising on a highway is usually operating significantly below its ideal load, because it is designed for the higher loads required for rapid acceleration.[citation needed] In addition, factors such as wind resistance reduce overall system efficiency. Engine fuel economy is measured in miles per gallon or in liters per 100 kilometres. The volume of hydrocarbon assumes a standard energy content.

Most iron engines have a thermodynamic limit of 37%. Even when aided with turbochargers and stock efficiency aids, most engines retain an average efficiency of about 18%-20 %.[30] The latest technologies in Formula One engines have seen a boost in thermal efficiency to almost 47%.[31] Rocket engine efficiencies are much better, up to 70%, because they operate at very high temperatures and pressures and can have very high expansion ratios.[32]Electric motors are better still, at around 85 -90 % efficiency or more,[citation needed] but they rely on an external power source (often another heat engine at a power plant subject to similar thermodynamic efficiency limits). However large stationary power plant turbines are typically significantly more efficient and cleaner than small mobile combustion engines in vehicles.

There are many inventions aimed at increasing the efficiency of IC engines. In general, practical engines are always compromised by trade-offs between different properties such as efficiency, weight, power, heat, response, exhaust emissions, or noise. Sometimes economy also plays a role in not only the cost of manufacturing the engine itself, but also manufacturing and distributing the fuel. Increasing the engine's efficiency brings better fuel economy but only if the fuel cost per energy content is the same.

All is good. No stranger to the dark side. Fist step in getting to know someone is see their reactions. But back on topic are there any disadavanges to the cheaper rads? If cooling is the same how's the fitment.

When parts finally get here, will start a thread if I have any stupid questions. Any idea of any Canadian part distributors. Have pretty much exhausted the local dealer of what they can order.

But, if you do want to keep it Canukia side for parts, arsene is probably the best person to get in touch with. But be ready to pay BIG BUCKS compared to any shop in the US...

I dont usually throw his name around much because of the pricing but he does have a very strong and happy clientele and he has some fast runners out

Forgot about you lol. Claude has been absent lately anyway

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk