Need moe powa

JasonB

stock stroke ported properly FTW.

I now have a 4mil Serval.  Great power, however I have owned stock cyl /stroke 350'ish motors that yield same seat of the pants result.

Redline, Fast, etc.  Send it off with your desired riding results and rip.

Jason, I'm getting started on a 10 mil serval. Sleeper ported my stock cylinders and they flat out rock! If you want I will sell them to you for $100, they will wake your bike up like motherfucker!!! Sleeper can chime in and elaborate.. The power is smooth, and pulls like a locomotive on the top end!

Edited by Big Mike NY

Jason, I'm getting started on a 10 mil serval. Sleeper ported my stock cylinders and they flat out rock! If you want I will sell them to you for $100, they will wake your bike up like motherfucker!!! Sleeper can chime in and elaborate.. The power is smooth, and pulls like a locomotive on the top end!

Hahaha thanks for the offer man! Actually talked to sleeper yesterday morning and am planning to shoot my top end off to him for port work! Dude seems like he has a general idea about this whole porting situation lol. I'd have jumped on your offer if I didn't already commit to having mine done though

• 2 weeks later...

Port the cylinders or get serval ported cylinders. I have 4 mill serval dune/play port. Have all mods done minus cut gears and lock up. I trail ride in sand. Took me a while to jet it correctly. Not just pulling the main I'm talking needle, pilot and pilot screw. I need to get bigger pipes to unleash the full power of the servals. Should be faster. I mean how fast do you want to go. ill get the pipes and switch to billet intakes so the bigger carbs are easier to mount and clear the shifter arm. Good luck and be sure to change out fuel peacock. You will seize motor on long runs.

Port the cylinders or get serval ported cylinders. I have 4 mill serval dune/play port. Have all mods done minus cut gears and lock up. I trail ride in sand. Took me a while to jet it correctly. Not just pulling the main I'm talking needle, pilot and pilot screw. I need to get bigger pipes to unleash the full power of the servals. Should be faster. I mean how fast do you want to go. ill get the pipes and switch to billet intakes so the bigger carbs are easier to mount and clear the shifter arm. Good luck and be sure to change out fuel peacock. You will seize motor on long runs.

thanks for the advice, i sent my stock unported jugs off to Sleeper to work his magic and FAST is doing the pro-mod tranny now. Im just looking for some better all around power, it felt fine in the trails here in Missouri but out in the dunes i think it really could have been stronger. I've seen the dyno results from the SLP pipes making great all around power including JDS' 4mil which made like 70 or 80hp, i imagine these pipes should be perfect for what im doing. Just general duning and trail riding, i dont really drag race or anything wild. I took the ball out of the tank lid so there wasnt a risk of blockage, do i really need to do anything else to avoid starving the motor of fuel on long WOT runs? Trying to avoid a Pingle, i dont think my bike is hardcore enough to warrant one of those but please tell me if im wrong! 

If you do a 4 mill long rod. Porting it right now will do more then just dropping a 4mm crank in and not porting it. You can just have it ported buy new gaskets maybe new rings and shot just because and run it. U do a 4mm crank your gonna have to buy domes and have it port matched minimum.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320AZ using Tapatalk

• Like 1