Decking my my banshee out

I need some help folks, i just recently got my first banshee it is a 2004 and i recently had it rebuilt with weisco top and botom end, i have dual k&n air filters on it and toomey t5s already i plan on getting a after market cool head and domes and my swing arm extended +6" also a 15 or 16 tooth front sprocket

But my questions are what size jets should i get and what are your thoughts about my set up

Alright sheerider11 what do you think of a +4" and tbh im not sure what jets are in it i havent done anything with it. Yet i bought it from some guy and every thing thats on it was on it when i bout it it was lacking power in 6th gear big time and bogging a little bit But i got it rebuilt a week after i bought it because it blew up so now i have a brand new motor basicly but im not sure if the guy i bought it from changed the jets in it when the pipes were put on and airfilters

Edited by Banshee~junkies

I need some help folks, i just recently got my first banshee it is a 2004 and i recently had it rebuilt with weisco top and botom end, i have dual k&n air filters on it and toomey t5s already i plan on getting a after market cool head and domes and my swing arm extended +6" also a 15 or 16 tooth front sprocket

But my questions are what size jets should i get and what are your thoughts about my set up

That is quite a bit of swing arm. Just dunes? And if so it wouldn't hurt to have +6 if you plan on doing more mods in the future.

16 tooth sprocket is definitely gonna make it feel weak. Try the 14/41 and see where you wanna go from there. There just isn't enough power to properly turn a 16 tooth sprocket with out a massive rear sprocket.

Pods and T5's typically eat a 27.5 pilot, 280/290 main. Start even fatter and work your way down just to be sure.

If you're doing a cool head, stay away from race gas domes if you do not intend to have the crank trued and welded.