Battery box

I just made a quick setup , ya this battery is heavy says 5.3 pounds but I'm not super light anyways 1dbf38b7aa53249ab0a7fd57bdea4a0c.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I had a similar setup and at first i didn't notice the heavy ass battery. Until one day I removed it on a dune trip for the day and back on for night and let me tell you that 5lbs makes a noticeable on the way your front end feels. 2af472a90281cde3c3450cd7cfadc78c.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I plan to use an r/c car battery pack kinda like the middle one hp2000 used. I think i can fit that between the tank and radiator. I'm tired of blowing out LEDs so i'm done with that until i can convert to d/c. I will get two new harnesses made by Kompulsive Concepts so it's all clean. I will just use the stock stator and external battery charger. I'm not sure if i can float the ground on a different stator and have it charge the little battery pack safely. It's a lot of money to have reliable LED's that ill barely ever use. But it will look good even when off.

I plan to use an r/c car battery pack kinda like the middle one hp2000 used. I think i can fit that between the tank and radiator. I'm tired of blowing out LEDs so i'm done with that until i can convert to d/c. I will get two new harnesses made by Kompulsive Concepts so it's all clean. I will just use the stock stator and external battery charger. I'm not sure if i can float the ground on a different stator and have it charge the little battery pack safely. It's a lot of money to have reliable LED's that ill barely ever use. But it will look good even when off.

The DC rectifier is $65 so all you have to do is float your ground and you should be able to do it on aftermarket ones. If you need help doing it Pm sheerider1026 with a pic of your stator and he can probably tell you which wire to float.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk