Black Label Chassis for Sale

Either of these are for sale. First payer gets one of these and I will keep the other. $2500 for either. Comes with tie rods and spindles, steering stem, wheelie bar and fuel tank only.

Both are Black Label/Quick16 chassis

The blue one was the 650 cc record holder until this year. The chrome chassis is not in perfect condition cosmetically. There is some slight flaking in some spots. I will point these out to serious buyers as I don't have any current pics of the bare chassis.

I think the chrome one is around 80 inch wheel base and the blue on is around 86 inch. Will get exact specs for serious buyers.

Just a little restructuring, not getting out.

I've not been able to list any of this stuff for sale due to divorce. I didn't want to put a value on anything. I pretended like this shit didn't exist when we divided (MY) assets. I'll have some small motors listed soon. May have that 10 Mil Twister for sale one day. There is no way I'd sell that 16 Mil Twister. Not for $10k. I've never heard a motor sound so crisp and perfectly tuned and ready to run like that one does. I think I could gear it to do 100 mph in 300 ft and it would damn near do it. It holds the front end up through the finish every (clean) pass.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...