Sniper pipe fitment

Andreb84

I just had one hell of a time getting my cpi one. I had to take the front motor bolt out and use a jack to push my motor up .5 inches to slip the pipe on. They all suck.

I had to removed my carbs and pad the frame with a rag for my BB shearers.

I will say if you have the wrong thickness or/and ID of oring, it will be hell. I fought with one side for hours. two weekends ago. I just got some orings in from redline in the mail. Pipe went strait on. Id try sanding like the other guy said if it's that big of a hassle.

Pipes come in next week, not sure who came up with the 12 weeks assumption.

Here is my 'assumption'

Hello Claude, I'm pretty much covered up with orders. Currently running at 12 to 14 weeks. Price is 670.00 shipped for bare finish, give me your name, address and phone number if you want me to build you a set, also give me the displacement so I can put the correct stinger on it. Thanks for considering Sniper....Gary 

Here is my 'assumption'

Hello Claude, I'm pretty much covered up with orders. Currently running at 12 to 14 weeks. Price is 670.00 shipped for bare finish, give me your name, address and phone number if you want me to build you a set, also give me the displacement so I can put the correct stinger on it. Thanks for considering Sniper....Gary

What..?