2001 Banshee Complete Running Engine $1200

I have for sale the complete running engine, minus the carburetors, out of a 2001 Banshee.  I bought the rolled over quad for a few parts that I needed for my quad.  I have never ridden this quad so I can't answer any questions about it's history. See the links below to hear it run and shift. I would prefer a local sale so you can see and hear it run.  I do not want to ship. Cash deal only and we can pull the engine out of the frame on the spot.  I have a clear title and current registration through 2018 in my name so no issues there.

I will be parting out the rest of the quad after the engine is sold.  Located Southern California, zip 91790.  Thanks for looking.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rpg5yaUFKa8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9FFlz2xFf8

• 2 weeks later...

1 question

Why so expensive?

Hey there n2otoofast4u, thanks for looking.  I didn't think the price was out of line for a running engine.  I just now checked ebay and found a 1998 model year engine for $1375 and it is out of the frame.  I thought there would be some value to an engine available for inspection, attached to a titled, rolling quad.

Title attached to engine?

What's the compression?

Leaks?

Hey kawa110,

Yes, the title records the VIN and the engine number.  Both the physical VIN and engine number on the quad match the DMV title.

I don't know the compression.  I will perform a compression test this weekend and post the results.

No leaks that I can see.  Quad has been parked on the same spot, a concrete driveway, since I posted the videos and pictures.  Nothing but dust on the driveway.  The picture above should give you a good idea what the bottom of the engine looks like.

Thanks for asking about it.  Let me know if you could use some other photos.

Hey kawa110,

Yes, the title records the VIN and the engine number. Both the physical VIN and engine number on the quad match the DMV title.

I don't know the compression. I will perform a compression test this weekend and post the results.

No leaks that I can see. Quad has been parked on the same spot, a concrete driveway, since I posted the videos and pictures. Nothing but dust on the driveway. The picture above should give you a good idea what the bottom of the engine looks like.

Thanks for asking about it. Let me know if you could use some other photos.

The number on the motor and the frame are the same?