k&N vs K&N style knock offs pods

barry1me

Hey guys I see the knock off K&Ns are significantly cheaper then the OEM K&Ns.  I have heard that the knock offs dont have as high of filtration media, and less pleats.  Has anyone had any issues with the knock offs?  I planned on getting some 6 inch angled ones to go on some 35 PWK with outerwears.

When it comes to the last line and really the only line of defense of air filtration and safety of the motor I wouldn't look to cut any corners, I'm all about saving $ as much as the next guy, but when it comes to keeping your motor healthy and safe and for minimal difference in dollars get the legit air filters and outer wears..

• Like 2

well keep in mind some of the sponsors on this site that are well respected for building top notch motors suggest the knock offs.  They said they cant tell much difference.  I already ordered K&Ns.  To save $30 in filters for a non name brand chinease knock of an american engineered product is not worth it.

Edited by barry1me

well keep in mind some of the sponsors on this site that are well respected for building top notch motors suggest the knock offs. They said they cant tell much difference. I already ordered K&Ns. To save $30 in filters for a non name brand chinease knock of an american engineered product is not worth it.

I had knock off once. Not going back.