2016 BansheeHQ Fall Ride - September 28 - October 2, 2016

Well.....made it home...finally. I will do a short recap of the ride. Lots of wrecks...lots of broke shit including 2 ass bones that we know of for sure....alot of really good racing....alot of really good riding....and ALOT OF REALLY DAMN GOOD PEOPLE THAT WE DONT GET TO SEE ENOUGH OF!!

Big shout out to the Cali boys and the Conneticut boys for making that long ass drive. You to Juan... even tho you tried to delete the dunes....

Thanks to Tyler Clark for always putting this little shit show out there for everyone to enjoy.

P.s. Carlo....you and Cam arent the only ones to bag a deer with your truck...

FKN JUNK

Thank u and everyone who met up all this trip and last night. It was exactly a big part of why we make the trip to LSOK! And dam road kill
  • Like 2

Well.....made it home...finally. I will do a short recap of the ride. Lots of wrecks...lots of broke shit including 2 ass bones that we know of for sure....alot of really good racing....alot of really good riding....and ALOT OF REALLY DAMN GOOD PEOPLE THAT WE DONT GET TO SEE ENOUGH OF!!

Big shout out to the Cali boys and the Conneticut boys for making that long ass drive. You to Juan... even tho you tried to delete the dunes....

Thanks to Tyler Clark for always putting this little shit show out there for everyone to enjoy.

P.s. Carlo....you and Cam arent the only ones to bag a deer with your truck...

FKN JUNK

Well I hope the truck was not damage to bad ! But did you go back and get for the back straps? Or send it up to Bill. He miss out on my road kill. Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well I would like to say thank you to every one I meet out at the HQ ride and to all the peeps I got to see again this year! I had a blast hanging out and racing and drink with you guys. It is so cool to roll out to a LSOK and have such a Great welcome from everyone for making 3k plus mile trip to race . This is exactly what keeps JT and I coming back to LSOK. Also a big thanks going out to Tyler for putting this ride on. It's got to be a big pain in the ass to set this all up for all of us fucker .So we can have a good time!

We got home in cali at 9am total miles log are 3,199.0miles in a total 50hr of driving. It good to be home to get a good night of sleep.

1bc20479711bf2b37ee0a0156b068540.jpg318b8090e929100cf2e6aa8934e92e65.jpg

JT watch out I got two jockeys coming up. Lol you may not get down to there weight level hahaha

ce45e60c6ebefc91a7de521a42ed97d1.jpg

• Like 1

50hrs of total driving and I was bitching about 18 lol. It was good meeting you and JT and we'll see you next year. I also had a blast meeting new people and hanging out. Besides a cracked rib, Joe will be ok. Only injury I got was getting my hand slammed my my camper door. All in all it was a success. Big thanks to Tyler and all involved for making it another baddas ride. And thanks to Bill for all the sweet jumps he took me on in his General.

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

Edited by Nightmare
  • Like 6