3rd gen camaro

@premiumsdd2

I will most likely have a buddy of mine haul it up to the dunes and leave it there, and I am in Michigan so thanks but no thanks.

so your going to be that guy?

Have a toy but no way to transport it??

A fee of my friends have quads and dirt bikes but no truck. Needless to say they find it hard to come ride with everyone. Always begging for a ride. I don't take them just on principle.

so your going to be that guy?

Have a toy but no way to transport it??

A fee of my friends have quads and dirt bikes but no truck. Needless to say they find it hard to come ride with everyone. Always begging for a ride. I don't take them just on principle.

Hahaha everyone I ride with is "that guy", and they always wanna come riding. I'm the only one with a truck and get stuck doing shit like this

image.jpg

Edited by draggins10

Hahaha everyone I ride with is "that guy", and they always wanna come riding. I'm the only one with a truck and get stuck doing shit like this

image.jpg

Yeah, that will never be me.

You want to do this as a hobby then get a truck or a mode of transportation.

I'll take someone if they have a trailer, there own truck and they can drive another time, someone who is taking me to a new place.

If i have the itch really bad to ride then I'll make an exception. But rarely do i do that.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk