A arms

Andreb84

Omfg now the damn bushings dont fit the a arms

This shit is turning into a nightmare....cory from alba says that alba doesnt make bushings and they use stock bushings so now i gotta call american star and grill them about the rebuild kit they sent me....fk this nice ppl or not i doubt i will ever buy anything from alba again

I have a full set of stock bushings,caps & pins if you need them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I emailed them and asked about grease zeros and whether or not I need to use the stock dust caps. They told me since they use delron bushing that grease zerks were not required because grease will attract contaminants and not to use dust caps.

Opinions on delron bushings and the use of grease?

But then you have holes in your a arms that could possibly hold water mud etc because the zerks arent there to plug them up...cory from alba mailed my zerk fittings today but now im stuck trying to figure out why the bushings wont fit....i even greased them up and tried to beat them in with a rubber mallet and that was a no go...kind of getting annoyed at this point because its stopping my entire build

• 2 weeks later...

They don't generally sell them with tie rod ends because the ones you have will work, or I should say the ones you had.... I bought the same set accept I called Alba directly and got the BHQ member discount. Awesome people to deal with. Just a tip, pay attention to where those "4 washers" go. I believe it does tell you in the instructions though but can't remember, any issues or questions just call them and they should fix you right up.

So i get my zerk fittings and my delrin bushings they have to be alba delrin bushings american star and stock woudnt fit....i start to put my a arms on and the fucking washers dont fit over the rod...cory said to sand them but the washer is the exact same size you would have to sand that shit down to nothing for them to fit

The issue isn't the performance of the arms.

That pretty well sums it up. From everything I've read and heard Alba has good products at good prices. But buying directly from them was one of the worst purchasing experiences I've ever had. Everyone I talked to there, when I finally got them on the phone, was friendly and agreeable and they eventually made it all good. But their phone call handling, packaging and shipping sucked.