What do you want?

Is your interest in relocated pegs strictly for clearance to your lockout cover?

Or would you prefer them for rider comfort too?

My interest would be for clearance, ride comfort as well at being able to use a shorty shift lever to make a little cleaner shifts. I dont like the angle of the stock shifter with the large pegs so if i leave the shifter in the stock position and drop the pegs i can get my boots under the shifter a lot cleaner without shifting my body position. SonofSand rides with a set of pegs that have been repositioned by roll design but they no longer have that option available. 

• Like 1

My interest would be for clearance, ride comfort as well at being able to use a shorty shift lever to make a little cleaner shifts. I dont like the angle of the stock shifter with the large pegs so if i leave the shifter in the stock position and drop the pegs i can get my boots under the shifter a lot cleaner without shifting my body position. SonofSand rides with a set of pegs that have been repositioned by roll design but they no longer have that option available.

90f250f4a76937628946e5542799c616.jpg

The shifter needs to be at/over the yamaha logo to ride in boots with wide pegs.

I have oem position roll pegs and a size 13 boot.

My toe fits under my shifter. Even when I'm slid way back through the whoops I can easily shift up and keep going

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

90f250f4a76937628946e5542799c616.jpg

The shifter needs to be at/over the yamaha logo to ride in boots with wide pegs.

I have oem position roll pegs and a size 13 boot.

My toe fits under my shifter. Even when I'm slid way back through the whoops I can easily shift up and keep going

That is one way of fixing it but the bolt gets all jacked up and doesnt fit in the slot of the shift shaft. Also it looks like down shifting would be a bitch lol!!!

That is one way of fixing it but the bolt gets all jacked up and doesnt fit in the slot of the shift shaft. Also it looks like down shifting would be a bitch lol!!!

If you're down shifting, you're slowing down. That's just stupid.

I took my brakes off my bike to keep myself from doing that.

The IMS shifter is good, the bolt isn't as thick as oem, so you can get it up a little higher. But I think in that pic it's up higher then normal as I took my stator cover off before to inspect and just slid it back on for storage.

Just wanted to give a two thumbs up to JD for the job he has done on his foot pegs.

We just put a set on my girlfriends Banshee. They bolted on with no issues, the work is top notch and they are worth every penny in my opinion.

Thank you JD! We will be getting a few more items from you very soon  :D

Shifty

• Like 2

Just wanted to give a two thumbs up to JD for the job he has done on his foot pegs.

We just put a set on my girlfriends Banshee. They bolted on with no issues, the work is top notch and they are worth every penny in my opinion.

Thank you JD! We will be getting a few more items from you very soon :D

Shifty

Thanks for the support!!

• Like 1