BUYER BEWARE, Do NOT buy from Zillakilla02

the bhq way.... slam everyone. sounds like they had a deal and the seller was willing to wait and then sold the pipes after the funds were ready.... kinda shady sounding to me.

Dude they were my pipes I can sell to whomever I want!! I waited 5 days JFC that makes me a bad guy??!! Our "DEAL" was that his funds would be ready in one or 2 days, not 5 so I really don't give a shit what anyone thinks about it this is a pathetic attempt to bash me for giving the dude a chance to get the funds it's not my fault they became available the day afyer I sold them
  • Like 1

i have sold and purchased well over 100k with my paypal. never has it been linked to my bank account. the seller either waits for me to load funds, or i i go on. luckily the impatient sellers i have dealt with let me know up front they wasn't willing to hold them, but if available i could purchase.

i have sold and purchased well over 100k with my paypal. never has it been linked to my bank account. the seller either waits for me to load funds, or i i go on. luckily the impatient sellers i have dealt with let me know up front they wasn't willing to hold them, but if available i could purchase.

Damn How you get away with that?. I spent 10k within 2 months and PayPal shut my account down lol cause I hit the limit or some bs then they made me link my bank account

Damn How you get away with that?. I spent 10k within 2 months and PayPal shut my account down lol cause I hit the limit or some bs then they made me link my bank account

not in a short time. 100k in 3 years.  i use a paypal card now with a 15k limit. as long as i pay it right off i can spend the 15k as fast as i want. 

Sounds like your way of thinking is garbage. I agreed to wait a couple days, not 5. And I didn't even have to do that. I don't care how much you've spent on paypal that means nothing to me. If you want something be ready to buy plain and simple. I needed the money and had the chance to sell locally so I took it. That doesn't make me shady. You have nothing better to do than comment on bullshit threads like this? Get a life old cat