Thinking about getting a 421 Serval.

Wertzy

Alright guys...I'm thinking about taking the plunge and buying a 421 serval setup for my trail Shee. Anyone here run a serval in the woods? I've heard they are torque monsters which is what I am looking for. If so...where is the best place to get a complete setup? Thanks in advance.

I run a FAST 421 serval on Pump fuel on a woods shee and its great. Lugs up hills and around difficult terrain effortlessly with plenty of torque. Then with just a blip of the throttle im on the pipe accelerating fast. If i keep my weight transfered on the rear for max traction it will pull so freaking hard its sick. Pretty much spanked all my local casual rider types and a few other 421 shees that were on race gas but set up by the owner. im very happy with my machine!

I'm trying to weigh my options here...

What if I just get a trail port done with my stock cylinders? I'm running PT mids and a 2-1 carb setup. I have a feeling the pipes would be limiting me. I've always wanted a set of PT's...and now I finally got them and they are limiting me lol. Right now I have lots of low end grunt but it falls flat on its face up top. Its a give and take. I used to have a set of FMF SST's and I LOVED those pipes. I never should've got rid of them in hindsight.

I plan on making my bike similar to yours Wertzy but with a chariot racing 2 into 1 with a pwk 35, paul turner mids, coolhead with 21 cc, timing plate, v force 3 reeds or chariot reeds and yes trail porting

one way you could run it is get trail porting, reeds, advance timing, buy a chariot 36-41 carb intake top, put that on your trinity 2 into 1 and run pwk 38 carb... but your pwk 35 mite run fine with that setup to

I plan on making my bike similar to yours Wertzy but with a chariot racing 2 into 1 with a pwk 35, paul turner mids, coolhead with 21 cc, timing plate, v force 3 reeds or chariot reeds and yes trail porting

one way you could run it is get trail porting, reeds, advance timing, buy a chariot 36-41 carb intake top, put that on your trinity 2 into 1 and run pwk 38 carb... but your pwk 35 mite run fine with that setup to

Just choke the damn motor why don't ya

Trail bikes, FTW

• Like 2