My 2006 SE build up

JasonB

I'll throw up some more pics and junk later, I'm still trying to get my wife to stop being pissed off for leaving her alone with teething 5 month old twins for 9 days so I could go drink beer and ride bikes lol

• Like 1

I'll throw up some more pics and junk later, I'm still trying to get my wife to stop being pissed off for leaving her alone with teething 5 month old twins for 9 days so I could go drink beer and ride bikes lol

She's probably exhausted...

As a father of four, let me offer some input:

Be as supportive as you can so she's cool with you having more personal playtime in the future.

Also, do WHATEVER you have to, to be certain she is getting enough rest. If not, that can turn into a nightmare for both of you quickly.

• Like 2

My brother is stoked about that new blue 450R trike build. He sent a shitload of parts out to Richard M in Phoenix that built it and it turned out sharp. The builder has a yellow limited edition schemed YZ450 conversion similar to the blue one he built for my brother.

There is another conversion bike i posted above you guys may have noticed, its got white fenders and the red and black seat with "450R" stamped on it. Thats Jason Hall's conversion he built almost a decade ago using a honda 450. Things freaking nasty, i rode it out of  the dunes on our first trip to Glamis in 2009 and the bike is just amazing all around. 

Think lockout clutch at the top of your mods list.

clutch pull wasnt too terrible, the shorty ASV levers didnt help though lol. I got used to it but will probably be looking at better clutches in the future 

She's probably exhausted...

As a father of four, let me offer some input:

Be as supportive as you can so she's cool with you having more personal playtime in the future.

Also, do WHATEVER you have to, to be certain she is getting enough rest. If not, that can turn into a nightmare for both of you quickly.

Ya she was beat when i got back. I gave her a back massage and sent her to bed for a real night of sleep while i watched the twins. I admire how strong she is, all the things shes gone through like losing 80lbs to get in shape for her first bikini competition in 2014 are just small examples. I support anything she wants to do, and in return she puts up with my shit lol Im really lucky to have someone like her 

• Like 1

my old 250r (now my brothers bike) with a 310 kit, Inverts and a trx450r rear end. 

d4c43fc2d778d0c2593027397474e82b.jpg

My brothers wife on her 350x with a 400 big bore kit 79161536be181731ec10b0dcb81916b1.jpg6de0de8286b94700184b65cd629595e5.jpg146f81cf1f93cf9976cd60a059888c47.jpg
1b1c817831827e9097917d9cfbaa2255.jpg1f9f32a93bd521905fedbdc79eea5e17.jpg

Edited by JasonB

one of our buddies had to be flown up to Palm Springs 2 hrs away after he wrecked on his MX/TT bike and didnt know who or where he was at. The trip was called the Imperial Invasion and its based around 3 wheelers hence all the trikes. There were a bunch of different 450 based trike conversions people brought out. Probably over 100 people showed up even though it was considered an 'off year'. Im dying sitting here at work looking at pics