Yamaha Ysr

Well guys been awhile since I've been on here but I'm looking for some parts. My brother in law is into Yamaha and really has a thing for Yamaha Ysr 50 and just got a Ysr 80 from Japan. Well I'm looking for parts for him stock plastics OEM NEW, team calamari top clamp team calamari tripple clamp IF YALL know where some are or you guys have some let me know thanks. Also we are planing on doing leauges at procart and was wondering if one of the site Sponser would do some engine work like porting ext.

Those things are fast little shits! A family friend used to road race and his pit bike was a ysr50 replicated to look like his actual track bikes. It was awesome! Toomey had a nice exhaust system for them. Also, good luck trying to find nos fairings for that thing, i will be impressed if you can find a set. Best bet is to check every dealers back shelf you roll bye.

I'll put a call out for you but the guy I know is a pack rat , he has 8 of these things . I built one about 10 yrs ago ported it for top end , he had s toomey exhaust on it and a pwk . This thing was fun even with my fat ass on it. You can get these engines to scream like a chainsaw on crack and I'm sure with pipe builders today get a set of handconed exhaust to compliment porting