F.A.S.T. RACING ** UNVEILING NEW UPDATED WEBSITE**

FASTOYS

Wanted to inform everyone of our NEW site that should be coming on live tomorrow Friday Dec.18th!!  We are excited to unveil our New Website as our old server is being discontinued.  It is still the same name etc.. Just different layout. This gives us the chance to update & add many new products, search function (long overdue), many new pictures, etc.... It will also have a shopping cart ( YEA!! ) that will allow you to Process the order and email it to us and we will then call you back for payment until we get all the bugs ironed out and secure.

We are looking forward to all your Feedback so we can make any changes nescessary as we will be constantly adding and updating for the better.

Please let us know what you think or Pm me anything that needs changing..

Thanks and Have a Merry Christmas!!!

• Like 5

Well, We are LIVE !!!!!!
Please pm or email us your Feedback as we have a list of pics to change out still, tags to add for searching for stuff, etc....
Really pleased w/it so far though
Here is the LInk: http://www.farmandsandtoys.com/ocart2/

Yes NYUK, Bigred approved of this message! lol ; )

Well, We are LIVE !!!!!!

Please pm or email us your Feedback as we have a list of pics to change out still, tags to add for searching for stuff, etc....

Really pleased w/it so far though

Here is the LInk: http://www.farmandsandtoys.com/ocart2/

Yes NYUK, Bigred approved of this message! lol ; )

7f0c03b7ee5cd011dcbb90c45d044991.jpg

Jeff/Cody I'll take the lot of them at this price

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you fellas! It was much needed and we are working on it daily to add/update pics and tweak things.. I REALLY encourage you to try the search function and let us know if a product you are searching for needs different search Tag words etc... Thank you for the positive feedback.

Thank you fellas! It was much needed and we are working on it daily to add/update pics and tweak things.. I REALLY encourage you to try the search function and let us know if a product you are searching for needs different search Tag words etc... Thank you for the positive feedback.

Welcome to the 21st century.... Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk