Yea he obviously doesn't know what he's doing.... And has a reputable mech... Instead of all of us giving him shit and risking him fucking it up worse he should probably go to his mechanic, the rod and ball are welded the cases will have to be split

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You're right, I don't know what i'm doing. That's why i'm here. This is my first ATV I've ever owned and I've had it for less than 5 months (4 months of which has been spent with the ATV at the mechanics workshop) Splitting the cases is a little intimidating if you're not fully aware of everything that goes together. Which is why I asked if it was an easy fix, or if I should just send it to the mechanic (who is actually very fairly priced, he replaced the stator and completely redone the wiring loom for less than £100)

What everyone else is doing is at least being somewhat helpful, what you are doing, is being somewhat of a cunt.

Yea he obviously doesn't know what he's doing.... And has a reputable mech... Instead of all of us giving him shit and risking him fucking it up worse he should probably go to his mechanic, the rod and ball are welded the cases will have to be split

thats fair enough, i still reckon he can eliminate the cable then rip the clutch cover off for a look though

• Like 1

You're right, I don't know what i'm doing. That's why i'm here. This is my first ATV I've ever owned and I've had it for less than 5 months (4 months of which has been spent with the ATV at the mechanics workshop) Splitting the cases is a little intimidating if you're not fully aware of everything that goes together. Which is why I asked if it was an easy fix, or if I should just send it to the mechanic (who is actually very fairly priced, he replaced the stator and completely redone the wiring loom for less than £100)

What everyone else is doing is at least being somewhat helpful, what you are doing, is being somewhat of a cunt.

Not being a cunt... If you don't know what you're doing you will end up chasing your tail buying un-needed parts and wasting your own time... So take your dumbass with your piece of shit quad to your reputable mech and let him do it for you while you continue to do some research here hopefully finding some clues along the way

Not being a cunt... If you don't know what you're doing you will end up chasing your tail buying un-needed parts and wasting your own time... So take your dumbass with your piece of shit quad to your reputable mech and let him do it for you while you continue to do some research here hopefully finding some clues along the way

And that right there, is why you're being a cunt.

• Like 1