best pipes for my build

Hey guys, I need some opinions on which set of pipes would be best for the most power. My mods are listed below

-.060 super ultra stroker pistons

-4 mill vitos stroker crank

-keihin 35mm 2:1 carb

-cool heads with 22cc domes

-155lb of compression

-fmf gold series pipes

-k&n air filter without airbox lid

I do alot of trail riding, dune riding, pretty much all riding.

This bike was recently dynoed by MacDaddy racing and made 61.28 hp @ 9,670rpm

I was debating between rocket drag style pipes or shearer drag pipes and want your guys's opinions on which would be best for me.

Thanks!

People generally get the idea more power is what they want and buy drag pipes. When this happens they get sick of fighting the bike to keep it on the pipe in the trails and then they end up putting it in the barn and never ride it. Do Not talk yourself into thinking you don't trail ride all that much in hopes for that extra power in the four wfo runs you make a year. You will regret it.

• Like 2

His current setup will not like any drag pipe.

To run the shearers or rockets, his single carb will not cut it.

Lack of porting will also suck.

I agree with ^^^^^^

Get you some 916's or something of that nature and ride. It will give the balance you want and not screw with the motor.

His current setup will not like any drag pipe.

To run the shearers or rockets, his single carb will not cut it.

Lack of porting will also suck.

sorry i forgot to mention i do have a trail port on it. 

So when did 2-3 times turn into a lot?

each trip i do about 150-200 miles so it is a lot for me. I did not think about the 2:1 carb not doing good with drag pipes so that is not an option for me now. I am interested in the 916's if anyone knows about a set being sold on here.

I'd keep the FMFs until you have the motor ported. Figure out what type of porting you want, then figure out the pipe.

If it dynoed at 61 hp then a good set of pipes could bring him to 65-70hp. I would have the motor ported too. However if he isn't going to tear it down for a while then some pipes could wake it up until he is ready to tear it down.

• Like 1

Hey guys, I need some opinions on which set of pipes would be best for the most power. My mods are listed below

-.060 super ultra stroker pistons WTF ARE THESE?

-4 mill vitos stroker crank GREAT CHOICE

-keihin 35mm 2:1 carb JUNK! BUY A SET OF STOCK CARBS AND BE HAPPIER!

-cool heads with 22cc domes FINE

-155lb of compression FINE

-fmf gold series pipes JUNK! YOU STATED LATER ON THAT YOU HAD A "TRAIL PORT" SCRAP THESE AND MOVE TO A BETTER PIPE

-k&n air filter without airbox lid JUNK! BUY A SET OF FILTER, TOSS THAT SHIT IN THE TRASH.

I do alot of trail riding, dune riding, pretty much all riding.

This bike was recently dynoed by MacDaddy racing and made 61.28 hp @ 9,670rpm IT MADE THE MOST HP AT NEAR 9700RPM? THAT IS WAY THE FUCK UP THERE FOR FMF'S!

I was debating between rocket drag style pipes or shearer drag pipes and want your guys's opinions on which would be best for me. WITF WOULD YOU BUY DRAG PIPES IF YOU DON'T DRAG RACE?

Thanks! YOU'RE WELCOME. NOW LETS SEE A PICTURE OF YOUR OL LADIES TITS!

See above questions in RED