Ronda got KTFO

possum

PEOPLE

Corgster is from igloo land. His idea of a fight is when the have to chase the chicken around the pen before cutting its head off to serve for dinner. You trying to talk about a REAL fight, be it boxing, MMA, or fucking WWF is a joke. You are asking what fight he was watching................. You know damn well there is no TV up there. Hes watching 2 alpacas put up a fight over a female and trying to relate it to a Murican sport.... You're wasting your time!

FFS he tried telling us he was an engineer and that equated back to the teacher at the local tech school where he serves as a button pusher professor and a broom technician. 

• Like 3

PEOPLE

Corgster is from igloo land. His idea of a fight is when the have to chase the chicken around the pen before cutting its head off to serve for dinner. You trying to talk about a REAL fight, be it boxing, MMA, or fucking WWF is a joke. You are asking what fight he was watching................. You know damn well there is no TV up there. Hes watching 2 alpacas put up a fight over a female and trying to relate it to a Murican sport.... You're wasting your time!

FFS he tried telling us he was an engineer and that equated back to the teacher at the local tech school where he serves as a button pusher professor and a broom technician.

Show me your stuff dummy.

Show me your design, show me parts you've made, model you did in 3d, some fea and cnc would be nice too.

Then show me some take down techniques, show me some gnp

Tricks and some subs too. Make me a demo of the famous hook-leg kick from the Great Bonjanski.

Then go make me a sandwish.