Old school Cascade billet, will trade newer style pieces as well

vrx46

did you actually ask Cascade

Called them and emailed them, asked them to search drawers and shelves for old parts and stickers. Came up empty handed they said. I Told them I would pay the prices that they charge for brand new stuff on the old stuff if they found any.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

ccb2fe35851aca9cd51abc8de1d52d93.jpg found one, I can't tell from the pic if the logo is there or not. It's faint and I can barely see it on my iPhone. Debating the sale, might pass since price is kinda high

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't see it.

It's there, not certain if it's faint from polishing and chrome or somebody didn't want logos and shaved it. I'm gonna pass since the price is high and it's not perfect. I'm not that desperate for it. I know there are nicer ones out here. Patience

44cb1bce71e74ba45a7e8ed9cfa24075.jpg

It's there, not certain if it's faint from polishing and chrome or somebody didn't want logos and shaved it. I'm gonna pass since the price is high and it's not perfect. I'm not that desperate for it. I know there are nicer ones out here. Patience

44cb1bce71e74ba45a7e8ed9cfa24075.jpg

Probably a good idea. If it was cheap it might be worth it. Hold out on what you really want or you won't be happy.