Admin/Mod's You Need To Thicken Your Pussy Lips!

SlowerThanYou

That's cool Tyler. I get that. I think I remember some of that bs. I agree that for drag arms there are a bunch of sponsors to go to. For a mx arm there are a lot less people to go to.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

I've had a lot of swingarms pass through my shop and I would without a doubt run a Fireball for a MX arm. The ones I have had in my hands were just dune arms if I recall, but I know Roger will build you anything you want for whatever your riding style may be. They are beefy.

The thing with JL happened almost 5 years ago. It has less to do with his products and more to do with the things he was doing back then with customer's parts they sent him to chrome. If I were looking for parts or chrome I would go elsewhere. That's all I have to say about that because it's not going to change anyone's mind anyway.

Just because it amuses me, how long did JL have your pipes telling you they were getting chromed only to send them back raw??

You gotta admit now, it was a pretty good middle finger to you, and quite comical now that it's in the past.

• Like 1

The first amendment doesn't apply here if you call out a sponsor or cross Tyler. People get banned, threads get deleted. This place used to be like the Wild Wild West. Zero moderation but zero politics to go along with it. Good times, good times.

Incorrect. I've removed several sponsors based solely on bad dealings with members.

Get the facts straight before you post.

One thing I cannot stand is idiots (see above) with misinformation. That's one thing I will remove a person over.

LMAO...... Saw this coming!

Everyone needs to remember. Tyler is getting older, his "fuck it" attitude seems to work less and less everyday, and hes now of the opinion that his president is the greatest ever and is working diligently to try and be like him. More control, more moderation, less nudity, less profanity, less fun....... Its his new way. Shortly he will give this third rate dump to Windycityjohn because of his new found kindness and sharing attitude. Soon this will just be another Bluetrax, Planet Sand, Sand Slingers, PSDA, Dirtparadise, and the like......

RIP BHQ

Very insightful. I like it.

I remember the JL bs and while yes that is fucked up, he does build great quality shit. His con is he takes a while, but he has given me some parts before payment. So all in all I think he is a fair businessman.

Now onto Tyler yes he is grumpy but who cares, if he was extremely happy all the time it would be weird. There are 3 kinds of people, 1 people that are shoved so far up his ass they can't eat enough of his shit (you know who you are) 2 people that hate Tyler because it's the hipster thing to do or 3 people that just don't give a shit. There are more 1s and 2s, yes this site has gotten a little silly putting people in "time outs" or banning them for voicing opinions. I also had a thread deleted over an incident between myself and a sponsor, it was a bit silly but I thought people deserved to know what I posted but I think it should have been deleted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Incorrect. I've removed several sponsors based solely on bad dealings with members.

Get the facts straight before you post.

One thing I cannot stand is idiots (see above) with misinformation. That's one thing I will remove a person over.

Say what you want but we've all seen it before. How many threads have been deleted before you see the light and realize that certain sponsors are hacks? Selective censorship at its finest.

And it's a FACT that you'll endorse a hack and belittle a better product just to make a buck. Like Green said RIP BHQ.

Say what you want but we've all seen it before. How many threads have been deleted before you see the light and realize that certain sponsors are hacks? Selective censorship at its finest.

And it's a FACT that you'll endorse a hack and belittle a better product just to make a buck. Like Green said RIP BHQ.

that's nothing new. Here or most anywhere. I've heard a few bad things about a few sponsors here. From multiple people. But no one says anything.

Tyler isn't gonna boot any sponsor for a few bad deals. Can't please everyone all the time. They pay the bills to keep this site running. A few premium members isn't gonna get it done.