Admin/Mod's You Need To Thicken Your Pussy Lips!

SlowerThanYou

Admin/Mod's, thicken up your pussy lips!

Deleting threads, banning, time out or whatever else you Obama Clowns do. A few of you certainly have pussy whipped yourselves into a frenzy.

I remember the old days when Tyler prided himself on not banning Member's or deleting threads/post; sorry, couple threads got deleted when lawsuits were threatened.

Take a deep breath, pull your pussy flaps over your keyboard & take a bunch of chill pills.

LMAO...... Saw this coming!

Everyone needs to remember. Tyler is getting older, his "fuck it" attitude seems to work less and less everyday, and hes now of the opinion that his president is the greatest ever and is working diligently to try and be like him. More control, more moderation, less nudity, less profanity, less fun....... Its his new way. Shortly he will give this third rate dump to Windycityjohn because of his new found kindness and sharing attitude. Soon this will just be another Bluetrax, Planet Sand, Sand Slingers, PSDA, Dirtparadise, and the like......

RIP BHQ

• Like 4

Some of what Green said is correct. I deal with morons day in and day out, not just here on BansheeHQ, but in the real world as well.

My work situation is not ideal. My main guy got himself killed.. His two buddies that were working with us quit. I've had no less than 5 guys since then no show/no call. All the while everyone is still on my ass to move as fast as before. Give me a fucking break.

My patience level has drastically decreased in the last couple years.

I think that it's easier to delete/ban/spam list posts/people than deal with it.

I do believe the members make the community what it is, but for some reason some individuals continually want to push the limits of my patience.

I will try to do less for a while so that you will believe in me again.

Thank you for your continued support of BansheeHQ.

I know that the JL thread got deleted. Did other threads get deleted? One of the reasons I like this site is because it was a open forum were people spoke their mind and shit wouldn't get deleted. As for the JL thread, I'm still trying to figure out why Tyler won't just say why he is so against JL. I know a ton of people on here have or had his swing arms and love them

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

I know that the JL thread got deleted. Did other threads get deleted? One of the reasons I like this site is because it was a open forum were people spoke their mind and shit wouldn't get deleted. As for the JL thread, I'm still trying to figure out why Tyler won't just say why he is so against JL. I know a ton of people on here have or had his swing arms and love them

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

The thing with JL happened almost 5 years ago. It has less to do with his products and more to do with the things he was doing back then with customer's parts they sent him to chrome. If I were looking for parts or chrome I would go elsewhere. That's all I have to say about that because it's not going to change anyone's mind anyway.