Temp Gauge

SoonerFanAZ

• 3 weeks later...

This. I'm running one on my bike but I bought the 19mm, this link is for a 22 mm. Only downside is that you can't reset the "max temp". It shows the current temp and occasionally flashes max temp which is just the hottest your bike has ever gotten up to.

sr53JX8.jpg?1

It should reset every time you bike heats up again. Should be the hottest it got on that ride. Or ya can unplug it then plug it back in. I got the 19mm and thought it fit was small. Picked up the 22mm and it was tight but felt it filled the hose better.

• Like 1

It should reset every time you bike heats up again. Should be the hottest it got on that ride. Or ya can unplug it then plug it back in. I got the 19mm and thought it fit was small. Picked up the 22mm and it was tight but felt it filled the hose better.

I didn't realize that it was supposed to do that.  I've only ridden a few times with it though.  I'll py attention next time and, if it doesn't reset, I'll just unplug it like you said.  Thanks

I have one of each on different bikes. They both work. Both 22mm i got where metal and blue and the 19mm one I got was black plastic. Don't think I could pick a housing color but could get the display part in different colors. Rage-kage looks to be the 22mm

Those redline ones are the same size as esr. Loose as fuck in the banshee size hose. Have to tightenen the piss out of the clamp

Again your comments hold no merrit. These things are fucking everywhere, working just fine, with no issues. Just like 4mil hotrod cranks. You continue to pick apart shit that has proven itself 1000s of times over. Get a clue moron.

Here's a real question.

Do you pull Johns dick out of your mouth while you type this shit, or do you continue to gargle the entire time?