best motor build around $2500

hi guys im new to banshee builds.  I bought a tricked out banshee with everything powder coated and billet all over but it needs a motor.  I have read topics on different builds I have about 2500 to build I already have cpi pipes.  How much reliability do I loose going with a 10mil vs 4mil ?  I'm mostly going to ride the dunes, and want a nice torque curve.  Thinking of going with a pump gas setup from redline.  I have built many other bikes, quads, and sleds but the family has had a stock banshee for years just want to build something fun now that i'm looking at doing the top and bottom end anyway.  Looks like I will need tranny mods also any suggestions?  I have a good amount of motor knowledge but I want as much info before I commit to a specific build so please give me info like im a second grader so I don't miss something important that is banshee specific.  Thanx for the help

Zilla is 100% correct, problems with most banshee owners is they look at prices on eBay and figure hey not so bad . When it comes to tearing it down an inspection of parts is when you realize all the little supporting stuff that makes a reliable build. There is a lot of little things that add up on top of the big ticket items I could def build a competitive stock cylinder 4 mil for 3 g that would have power characteristics of a serval. Most porting can be saved and reworked you really have to take the plunge and send it for inspection and opinions