4mm Serval Cub - LT Axis Suspension Bike

Hummer84

What size enclosed you need?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Currently looking at an 8x14 dual axle setup.  It in great condition with 4 brand new tires.  Only drawback is theres not much head room.

Ideally I'd want something around 24', they always say you never buy them big enough.

The only reason Im looking at the 8x14 is because the guy is practically giving it away.

Guns?

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

PM me details

FFS Josh. Did you're wife put a hitch on the Prius?? A 14' trailer is as useless and a chick with a dick. WTF are you going to put in that short of a trailer other than a mower and the bike you are trying to sell?!

My Harley.

And we don't own a Prius.

No need in hauling a Harley in a race car sized trailer.

Be kinda like hauling it in the Roadhouse just to take it to be serviced. Kinda overkill.

My Harley.

And we don't own a Prius.

No need in hauling a Harley in a race car sized trailer.

Be kinda like hauling it in the Roadhouse just to take it to be serviced. Kinda overkill.

Sell the Harley before that fugger makes your wife a widow! Sell the bangshee and buy another boat and/or more guns.
  • Like 1

Sell the Harley before that fugger makes your wife a widow! Sell the bangshee and buy another boat and/or more guns.

To each his own.... Im done with boats, local law enforcement has driven out the pleasure boaters. They hand out DUI/DWI like theres no tomorrow.  The Sheriff of Jasper County has deemed the lake a place for family and not a place for parties or drinking.  Truth be known, the town pulls a lot of revenue from Big Bass Tournaments and when the anglers complain about jet skis or boaters local law enforcement step up and shut it down.

It just not worth it. Not to mention, and I'm sure you will agree, boating is an expensive hobby!

B.O.A.T. = Bring Out Another Thousand

The two happiest days while owning a boat is the day you buy it and the day you sell it. #TRUTH

If I was worried about making my wife a widow then Id have to quit my job.  I fly thousands of miles a year to 3rd world countries. You read the news about how many planes have gone down lately?One flight on an airplane equals twice the amount of miles I'm likely to put on a Harley annually. I worked in Africa throughout the ebola epidemic. I work on an oil rig that drills into a bomb everyday its turning to the right. So which would you deem more unsafe? A Harley or my job? 

As far as guns, I have guns that I've never shot......how many is enough?  I can't answer that, if they interest me then I'll buy them.

how far do you have to travel to get the hog serviced

75 miles one way.

Now to get this FOR SALE ad back on track.

Ideally Id like a nice enclosed between 16-20'.  Max would be 24'.

The best possible outcome is someone hand me $5500 and ride off into the sunset on this Unicorn.

• Like 1